Estimate for Design Services
July 20, 2018
This estimate is valid for a period of 30 days.
Estimate ID: 2390
Ryan Ostrander Design and Illustration
5236 Salem Hills Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45230
Seven Hills Women’s Health Centers
2060 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Primary Contact: Kate Browne
Website – womenshealthcenters.com
Brand new, fully-custom WordPress website designed and developed for Seven Hills Women’s Health Centers, to include:
- Transfer of all current content to a client-editable, database-driven WordPress environment.
- Best-practices of meta and description information of all links, images and other content to optimize the way Google and other search engines read and index the various pages and content.
- Blog for news and information.
- Social integration, including sharing buttons and editable meta data to customize primary photos and text for display on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
- Fully customized design and development. Will work with the client to establish a style by providing mockups for the front page and up to 3 internal pages, with up to 5 rounds of revisions.
- Creation and refinement of up to 5 custom post types for Pods, Locations, Physicians, Hospitals and Services. Custom post types allow the client to add/edit/remove specific types of content in a standardized, pre-defined format quickly and easily.
- Simple filtering system to allow for a ‘Find a Doctor’ section that will allow the end-user to search by location, hospital or services and return matching results.
- Custom Google map to plot and provide navigation to each of the Seven Hills Women’s Health Centers office locations.
- Inclusion of Schema.org tagging for providers, locations and services to structure and define specific content and better assist various smart devices.
- Inclusion of a ‘Request Appointment’ form that filters by providers and locations, and allows the user to select a preferred day and time for a callback. Callback times to restrict selections to a minimum of 3 hours advance open hours schedule, and should allow for 30-minute increments. Submissions should populate a database available to a user of the WordPress administration panel.
- Dynamic reviews display (Google Plus, Rate MD, etc.) for provider-specific detail pages, with the option to view all reviews in expanded view. Reviews to be filtered to display only high-rating entries.
- Automatic database and website file backups.
- Integration with Google Analytics.
- Installation and configuration of a plugin to help optimize content for organic results in Google and other search engines (Yoast SEO).
||Web Design/Development Services